Wow....hard to believe it's been 8 days since the last post.  Seems like a month.  Anyway...rolled on in to Moab.  As beautiful as ever.  I can't seem to get enough of that place.  Hiked up to Delicate Arch.  (Just posted the pics on Faceboook.) Wanted to get there last trip but didn't have enough time.  Barely squeezed it in this time around.  Had a fine gig at Eddie McStiff's and hit the road to Salt Lake City. 

Next morning was a corporate lunch gig for lunch which went very well. Followed by a round of disc golf at Creekside.  Had a good time and didn't shoot well at all.  Played Burt's Tiki Club later that night and my cousins showed up!  That was cool.  Spent the night at their place and was off in the morning for a show at Westminster University which, again, went very well!  After that is was a couple of hours on the freeway headed North to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho! 

A nice evening gig at the Riverside Inn followed by the jam session at the Blue Moon Tavern and a warm bed and breakfast back at the Inn. I always have a great time in Lava.  I know the staff some as well as a handful of the locals since I've been through there regularly of late.  It's always nice seeing them.  Even had some good players there!

Next day, up early and off for another couple of hours down the freeway for a fun lunch gig at the Jerome Senior Center.  Then back to Twin Falls for an awesome but windy round of disc golf followed by a GREAT gig at the Anchor Bistro.  Hit the road for Boise that night.

Saturday was a late sleep in, all day on the computer playing catch-up, a little college football and gig at Salt Tears.  Hit the road and drove all night to Portland.  Got in about 5am at Dwight and Tracy's.  I love Dwight and Tracy.  They are good friends.  And I really appreciate the hospitality.  Mostly it's the netflix, I get to catch up on Dr. Who late at night while typing my blog!  Of course, the conversation, scotch, food, quiet house and kitties have a little something to do with it as well.  Got settled in, unpacked and got to work. Had to get things in order for the recording session in the morning!

Ended up with a GREAT day in the studio.  Got a ton done and well ahead of schedule.  Got some very fine material recorded.  Did a few housekeeping things and called it a day.  Had a little chow, watched a movie while going through a pile of mail and trying to finish up online.    Looking forward to another studio day tomorrow!